Note: Please clear your browser’s cache if you are not able to view the premium features.
WordPress users now have the best plugin that will make your SEO efforts to be productive. The Yoast SEO plugin is that you need to get your site to the top of the search engines with minimal effort. Every SEO campaign is aimed at getting targeted visitors to visits a specific website and a vast majority of these visitors are from search engines such as Google and Bing and social media sites. Yoast SEO plugin helps in getting you quality traffic from search engines and social media.
The Yoast SEO plugin is user-friendly which makes it perfect for you irrespective of your expertise in web design or SEO.
Yoast SEO Plugin Features
Yoast plugin comes in free and Premium version. Yoast SEO free version has limited features, but the premium has complete features that you need to get the result your desire. Here are highlights of Yoast SEO plugin that makes it your perfect SEO companion.
- It features up to 5 keywords for optimization on each page, allowing them to be ranked in the search result. This feature is only available in the premium version but limited to 1 keyword in the free version of the plugin.
- Checks the frequency of the keywords used to ensure they are correctly used, not too few neither too often.
- Preview of your page is done on Google, Facebook, and Twitter but limited to Google only on the free plugin.
- The taxonomy for each page of the website is determined by setting post of the primary category.
- Yoast set up canonical URLs to manage duplicate that Google frowns at.
- Yoast SEO keeps you technical configuration perfect for search engines, so you don’t have to worry about maintaining the technicalities involved.
- Yoast SEO plugin is updated every 2 weeks to keep up with the current Google algorithm.
- It suggests internal linking to other pages on your website in real-time.
- Offers you content insight by showing 5 words or phrase that are frequently used to check if they match chosen keywords.
- It features a redirect manager that redirects old URLs to new ones, retaining visitors that would have been lost through 404 Not Found Page.