Due to technical issues, the credit reset time for Membership Plans has been revised again. The new timings are back to 1:25 to 1:35 PM (UTC / GMT). We apologise for the inconvenience.
Update: Within 24 hours, the error in Chrome has been rectified by Google for almost all the users of Google Chrome.
Recently we have seen some users are getting this error in Google Chrome (not in other browsers) “This file may be dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it” in plenty of popular file downloading websites. Even if the files are hosted on Google Cloud or AWS.
A screenshot of such error is shown below.
If you are using Google Chrome and getting the same error, then you can download file by visiting Google Chrome Options > Downloads and then click on “Keep dangerous file“. It will allow you to download the file.
Though this is a temporary warning error which will be fixed by Google soon. You can even use different browser for downloading files, for example, Safari in MacOS or FireFox in Windows OS.
With effect from 10-July-2020, the credit reset for Membership Plans will take place at 12:00 AM (UTC / GMT) to make it simple for all the members who have different time zones.
Recently we have seen plenty of new websites who are leeching and selling WordPress plugins and themes for as low as $10 with unlimited downloads per month, or even $99 for lifetime.
Please beware from such websites, as we have found that many of them are planting backdoors and malware in their plugins and themes to steal data.
You may lose your money, as well as end up with backdoors and malware in your (or your clients websites). Stay safe and please download only from trusted sources.
As a scheduled maintenance cleanup, we have removed all the tickets and comments older than 6 month. This has resulted in deletion of 10,377 comments and tickets.
We have lined up 100+ new themes and plugins. Stay tuned.
Products added so far –
- SupportCandy Add-ons (16 Plugins)
- ProteusThemes (18 Themes)
- Happy Add-ons Pro
- Dynamic Content for Elementor
- MailPoet Premium
- WP Adverts (14 Plugins)
- WPMonks (8 Plugins)
- WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free
- WooCommerce Smart Refunder
- WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages
- Spin Wheel for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce CyberSource Gateway
- Gifting for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Product Video for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Custom Thank You Pages
- Product Filters for WooCommerce
- WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO
- MEC Addons (5 Add-ons)
- PublishPress (6 Plugins)
- JetSloth (6 Plugins)
Our Auto Updater plugin has been released. Currently its in beta stage. Read more details here – https://www.gpltimes.com/how-to-auto-update-plugins/
16-Jan 2020 (Updated on 1st Feb 2020)
Due to ever increasing users who are leeching our products and selling them in other GPL websites without any reseller plans, therefore violating our fair usage policy, we have to take this important step. The important points are mentioned below about the changes.
- Monthly Members / Lifetime Membership users are restricted to 12 downloads per day.
- Quarterly / Half Yearly Members are restricted to 15 downloads per day.
- Yearly Members are restricted to 18 downloads per day.
Reseller Members Now Unlimited Membership Plan user do not have any download limits.Now Discontinued.
Other important notes are listed below-
- Old Lifetime Membership (now discontinued) users will enjoy 50 downloads per day with fair usage policy.
- Same product download won’t be counted in daily download limit. For example, if you have downloaded “Product XXX” 3 times in a day, it will counted as one.
- You can check out your daily credit limits in your My Account > Plans.