Strictly NO refunds will be provided to “3 Days Trial” and “Lifetime Members”.
Given the nature of digital content that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made; there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a subscription or any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have downloaded an item, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds cannot be provided unless we have made changes to these terms that materially affect you to your detriment. In such a case a pro rata refund will be provided for any whole unused months.
We will assess refund requests on their merits but generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund if:
- you have changed your mind;
- you subscribed by mistake;
- you ask for goodwill;
- you lack the technical ability to make the item work;
- you can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- you are in breach of our fair play policy.