GPL Times comes with its own auto-updater plugin, which allows you to update plugins purchased from GPL Times directly via your dashboard like regular updates.
Currently, auto-updates are only available for Plugins. We won’t be providing auto-updates for Themes.
Check if a plugin support Auto-Update via our Updater Plugin
- Just visit the individual product page, and check out the “Auto Update Available Status“, like the image provided below.
How to use GPL Times Auto Updater Plugin
- Download our GPL Times Auto Updater from here for FREE – https://www.gpltimes.com/product/gpl-times-auto-updater/
- Install the plugin in your WordPress website via Plugins > Add New
- After activating the plugin, visit GPL Times > Dashboard
- You will see a login screen like below
- Now login with your GPLTimes.com username or email and password. Click “Save Changes”.
- If you have entered correct login details, you will see a screen like below with a green button with “Activated” status.
- Now you can update the plugins you have purchased (and has access to download) from GPL Times. Visit your plugins page and check the updates available.
- Click on update button to update the required plugin.
Note for Membership users
- Your daily download limits are also applicable for auto-updates. Therefore if you update 1 plugin via your WordPress Dashboard, the same credit will be deducted from your Plan. You can check your credit limit via My Account > Plans (https://www.gpltimes.com/my-account/membership-plans/)
- Once your credit limit is reached, you won’t be able to download the updates. You will get an error like below if you not have access to the updates.
- WordPress 5.3.2+
- PHP 7.2+
- WordPress Multi-sites are NOT supported at the moment.
Please create a ticket in our support if you encounter any error or issue related to our updater plugin with detailed explaination and, if possible, with screenshots/video.
Other important points
- Updates will be pushed to your WordPress Dashboard frequently many times a day but not instantly and continuously, in order to reduce server load on our server as well as on your servers.